Like it or not, summer is over. Some school folks are YAAAAAAAAAAAY, some folks are BOOOOOOOOOOO, and some folks are, “Well, my favorite parts of school are students, reading books, and listening to music in my office.” Or maybe that’s just me.
To recognize the momentous beginning of another school year, it’s time for a book giveaway. How do you enter? First, you have to be a student, a teacher, or a librarian. Second, follow the instructions below. Different instructions for different school peeps.
TO WIN THE BOOKY GOODNESS PICTURED ABOVE, YOU MUST:
- Be a teacher or librarian.
- Comment below with your most significant, most embarrassing, most amazing, or most memorable moment of your school career, and please include your school.
- Wait to see who’s randomly chosen to win ALL FIVE BOOKS IN THE PHOTO. Yes! All 5!
TO WIN A COPY OF ORIGINAL FAKE, YOU MUST:
- Be a student (at any level–middle school, high school, college)
- Comment below with your most significant, most embarrassing, most amazing, or most memorable moment of your school career, and please include your school/grade level.
- Wait to see who’s randomly chosen to win a copy of Original Fake!
Entries can be posted today (September 6) through September 11 (Sunday) at 11:59 CST. International entries are fine for either giveaway.
Winner will be randomly chosen, so please share anything big or small. Your memory/moment doesn’t determine your eligibility. You are awesome just for commenting.
And please share the link, if you feel so inclined. The more entries, the merrier or tearier (hopefully happy tears) or sillier it gets. And I need merriment and silliness at the beginning of a school year.
Let the remembering begin!